1 Kidnapped at the Capital

Kidnapped at the Capital

Written by Angi Sage

Reviewed by Reece S. (age 9)

Kidnapped at the Capital

Kidnapped at the Capital is about a girl named K.C. and a boy named Marshall. They are trying to get their mom and the President's clone, Casey Marshall, back to the White House safely because they were both kidnapped. The kidnappers say they want to take over the International Space Station in exchange for their freedom. Read this book to find out if K.C. and Marshall are able to stop the kidnappers from taking over the space station and get K.C.'s mom and the clone back home unharmed.

I like this book because it has a lot of action and the author put red herrings in which make it a great mystery. My favorite part is when K.C. and Marshall find K.C.'s mom and Casey Marshall hanging from the ceiling in space suits at the Air and Space Museum. The way K.C. figures out it is them is very interesting. If you read this book you won't want to stop reading until the very end.

This book is like the A to Z Mystery books. They are both written by Ron Roy and both series have kid detectives solving mysteries. I would recommend this book to kids ages 9 to 10 who like following clues while they read. Have fun reading Kidnapped at the Capital!