1 Young Cam Jansen and the Double Beach Mystery

Young Cam Jansen and the Double Beach Mystery

Written by David A. Adler

Illustrated by Susanna Natti

Reviewed by Joy P. (age 7)

Do you want to read a sneaky mystery book? Look for Young Cam Jansen and the Double Beach Mystery. There is a girl named Cam. You probably know that by the title. In the book, Cam’s mom is lost and Cam has to find her. Do you think Cam’s going to find her? Well, you will have to read the book. Oh! I almost forgot…in Young Cam Jansen, Cam likes to remember stuff, so she says “Click” like a camera. In this story, she wanted to remember where her mom was sitting. Cam is a great detective because she is always right. Oh! I almost forgot again. If you want to read the best Cam Jansen book, look for Young Cam Jansen and the Double Beach Mystery.

In Cam Jansen, Cam has to solve two mysteries. She has never solved two mysteries before. Cam was at the beach. That reminded me when I went to the beach with my aunt. In the book, her aunt, which is named Molly, she loves seashells. Just like me! In Cam Jansen, Cam wanted to remember something so she said, “click!” and one time when I was at the beach I wanted to remember something so I said, “click!” My favorite part is… when Cam Cam’s solving the second mystery and her aunt thought Cam was wrong but she was right. That’s my favorite part because… it is really INTERESTING! This book is interesting because… it is a good mystery book. I’m sorry I mean it is a… VERY good mystery book and… It is the BEST Cam Jansen book! EVER!

This book, Cam Jansen, is a good mystery book. I recommend this book to… families who like sneaky mystery books. In the book you should look out for clues because the book is very sneaky. This book is also very interesting and exciting. Families who like interesting books should read this. This story has some funny parts in it. So people, who like to read little funny parts in books, should read this book. This book is great so you should look for Young Cam Jansen and the Double Beach Mystery and read it!