1 Fox on Wheels

Fox on Wheels

Written by Edward Marshall

Illustrated by James Marshall

Reviewed by Alexis F. (age 7)

Fox on Wheels

In Fox on Wheels, there is a boy named Fox. Fox is a fox. Fox is cool. Fox is weird. Fox is crazy. Fox has a little sister named Louise and Louise is crazy, too! Louise scares Fox a lot! One day Louise falls off a ladder into a garbage can! She screams for help and Fox runs to her rescue. He feels so bad that Louise is hurt that he even rubs her feet. But guess what? She is only pretending! She is not even hurt! Fox then tries to scare Louise back! I guess you will have to read this book to find out what Fox does to Louise.

I like this book because it’s so funny. If you want to hear more, you’ll just have to read this book. I really love this book because the book is funny and cool. My favorite part is when Fox is supposed to watch his sister. She falls, and Fox said, “Uh-oh!"? because he is scared. It reminded me of when my cousin was on a tricycle and ran into a tree! Just like Fox! But, Fox was on a bike.

I recommend this book to kids that like weird, crazy, and hilarious stories. I also recommend this book to families. You would like this book in any grade!