1 Franny K. Attack of the 50 ft Cupid

Franny K. Attack of the 50 ft Cupid

Written by Jim Benton

Illustrated by Jim Benton

Reviewed by Alex C. (age 8)

Franny K. Attack of the 50 ft Cupid

Franny is a little girl, she is a mad scientist. One day she makes a small cow to make milk for her Dad, he doesn't care. Franny goes back to her laboratory and her mom gets a new lab assistant for her, he is a dog, his name is Igor. When Franny leaves for school Igor is all alone... He accidentally lets free a giant Cupid from the lab. Then, with a ray-gun Franny makes herself into a giant and saves a school bus by riding it like a skateboard. Then the bus crashes. Then Igor bites Cupid in the butt! Cupid than throws Igor on the road, and Franny saves Igor with the cow she made, she shoots the milk into Cupid's mouth. Just in time she shoots the ray-gun that shrinks Cupid to a Valentine's card. To find out the surprise you will have to read this book!

Franny K. is a great children’s book. If you like funny stuff, than you will love this book. My favorite part was when cupid went flying through the roof to the moon and his butt was showing. It was funny! There is also a part when Franny gets her new dog Igor, even though she doesn’t want him because he is infested with fleas. And once I got a package and it was clothes. I acted the same way. I know how Franny felt!

I recommend this book to all kids because it is a funny book. This book teaches you that it is always important to give anything another chance. If you read Attack of the 50-ft. Cupid, I think you would like Not Norman too. Reading Franny K. will help you understand the very important lesson in Not Norman better. I think this is a good comedy book because it’s funny, silly, and crazy. This book will put a great big smile on your face!