1 Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

Written by Patricia Wrede

Reviewed by Michael F. (age 8)

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

The main characters are Obi-Wan-Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. The main setting is on the planet Courasant. They're fighting in space and they're trying to get to a ship to fight a Sith lord and capture General Grieveous and rescue the Chancellor. They fight with Grieveous' bodyguards one on one, and when they destroy the bodyguards, General Grieveous throws one of the bodyguard's staffs at the window and the General escaped. On the planet that he escaped to, Obi-Wan chases General Grieveous onto a metal platform and they fight.

My favorite part was when they were fighting Count Dooku and his guards in a Sepritist ship in space. In this story I found the characters Anakin and Obi-Wan interesting because they fight Count Dooku together. In this book Anakin changes because in the first book he doesn't know anything about the force but in the third book he knows a lot about the force.

I recommend this book to Star Wars fans. I think Star Wars fans should read this book because there is a lot of action.