1 Titanic

Titanic

Written by Cathy East and Mark Dubowski

Reviewed by Casey F. (age 9)

Titanic

The book Titanic is about a boat that sank. People said that the Titantic was unsinkable, but it sank anyway! The Titanic was on its way to New York City from England and halfway through the journey it hit an iceberg and sank. No one has ever dared to call a ship unsinkable since the day the Titanic sank.

First, the Titanic's bow (that means the front of the ship) started to rise into the air then the bow was straight up in the air. A boiler exploded and cut the Titanic in two halves. Next, the stern (the back of the ship) sank to one side. One year later some scientists found the wreckage of the Titanic.

My favorite part was when the Titanic hit the iceberg because it got me very excited about what was going to happen next.

I felt excited when I read the book and it made me wonder if anyone would make it off the Titanic alive.

The story reminds me of when my family went on a cruise, except we did not sink.

I think kids ages 5-12 could read this book because it would also get them excited like I was. I recommend this book. It will get people really excited about reading.