1 Young Cam Jansen and the Double Beach Mystery

Young Cam Jansen and the Double Beach Mystery

Written by David A. Adler

Illustrated by Susanna Natti

Reviewed by Ashley B. (age 8)

This book is about Cam, Eric, Aunt Molly, and Mrs. Jansen. It takes place in the summer at the beach.

In the beginning Cam, Eric, and Aunt Molly went to look for seashells by the water. Cam looked at the umbrellas near her Mom, she says ?click? and takes a picture in her mind. Then, she would be able to find her when they came back. Then, when their buckets were full, they went back to find Mrs. Jansen. They could not find her because the tide came in. Cam then looked for a different umbrella. Then they found Mrs. Jansen asleep on the blanket. At the end, Mrs. Jansen noticed her papers were missing. Cam knew exactly where the papers were, buried in the sand. After finding the papers they all went swimming in the ocean.

I enjoyed this book because Cam had an exciting adventure with Eric. My favorite character is Cam because she solves mysteries that I might be able to solve. This book is part of a series of books with Cam. This one is different because there were two mysteries. It was like having two books in one.

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to read Cam Jansen mysteries, or if you like mystery books.