1 Skeleton Man

Skeleton Man

Written by Joseph Bruchac

Illustrated by Joseph Bruchac

Reviewed by Brock K. (age 8)

Skeleton Man

This story is about a little girl named Molly and her so-called uncle. This story began when Molly remembered what her dad told her about the Skeleton Man. She remembered this when she was coming back from school. But when she got back, her parents were gone. Then her so-called uncle came to pick her up and her so-called uncle brought her to his house. Then he locked her in her room. One night, she had a dream about a rabbit, and he told her that her uncle was not human. Then she wondered about what was in the shed behind Skeleton Man's house. Then she decided to look in the shed. That's when she found her mom and dad alive. Then what did she do? Read to find out.

My favorite part was when Skeleton Man fell off the bridge. I liked it because Molly was finally done with him. She could see her dad and mom again. My favorite character was Molly. I liked Molly because she was brave to save her parents. I would have run like chicken. There are illustrations in this book. I think that the illustrations were good. The picture helped you understand the story better.

I recommend that people read this book because it is well-written. People ages eight and up can read this book.