1 The Berenstain Bears' New Neighbors

The Berenstain Bears' New Neighbors

Written by Stan & Jan Berenstain

Reviewed by Lupita V. (age 8)

The Berenstain Bears' New Neighbors

This story is about five Panda Bears moving next door to the Berenstain Bears. The new neighbors come and Sister Bear decides to play jump rope with the two Panda girls, even though they are different. Brother Bear plays soccer with the Panda Brother. The Berenstain bears went to the new neighbors house to eat. Papa bear did not like them because they were different. He changed his mind when they ate together; he even ate bamboo, what the Pandas eat.

My favorite part is when they eat together because they eat each other's food. Everybody gets along and has a good time.

My favorite character is Sister Bear because she is nice in playing with the other girls. I felt happy when they played together.

It was interesting because new neighbor came who were different then the Bear family. At first they did not know what to do.

I would recommend this book because it talks about being nice to everyone, even different people. My mom and dad would like this story along with babies, and first and second graders because they could all read it together.

I think the story was interesting because Papa Bear was so mad because the neighbors were different, but at the end of the story he is happy because he has new friends.