1 The Dragon's Coming After You

The Dragon's Coming After You

Written by Sally Farrell

Reviewed by Anthony G. (age 9)

This book is about a boy that lived in a city and one day a dragon was chasing him but really it was the people of the city playing a trick on him. So he dressed up as a dragon too to scare them too. I liked this book because it?s funny and interesting. My favorite part was when the boy turned into a snake because he wanted to make the dragon go away. I liked all the characters in the story because they were funny. None of the characters really remind me of any one I know or me. I think the illustrations were good. They were great and nicely drawn.. There?s really nothing special about this book to me. It?s not that similar to any other books that I?ve read so far. I haven?t read any other books by Sally Farrell Ogres.

I like the author's writing because it is my favorite writing. There is no series of this book. It?s not similar to any book that much. You would love this book as much as I do. I felt happy as I read this book. It?s really cool. The story did not remind me of anything that I?ve done. I don?t really wonder much when I read this book.

I recommend this book to 8&9 year olds because it is great and so are the characters.