1 Dear Whiskers

Dear Whiskers

Written by Ann Whitehead Nagda

Illustrated by Stephanie Roth

Reviewed by Delia M. (age 10)

Dear Whiskers

Are you in fourth or fifth grade and do you have a second grade reading buddy? If you do, you could read the story named Dear Whiskers. It's a good idea to read this book before you start reading with your buddy. It will tell you how Jenny solves her problems by writing letters to her second grade buddy. Find out her whole mission with her second grade buddy named Sameera. Find out how Jenny and Sameera write letters to each other and how they become good reading buddies.

This story reminds me of my second grade reading buddy named J.D. I used to have the kind of problems with him that happen in this story. I like this book because it has a lot of characters. My favorite part of the story was when they solved their problems and became friends.

I recommend this book to people who are in fourth grade and age nine and up because the book is too hard for nine and down. If you have a second grade buddy this book will sort of help you get ready for your second grade buddy. You might like the book. Don't forget "Dear Whiskers".