1 Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot

Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot

Written by Dav Pilkey

Illustrated by Martin Ontiveros

Reviewed by Alexander D. (age 8)

Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot

Do you like robots? Read Ricky Ricotta’s Mighty Robot. It is about robot and a young mouse. The mouse is Ricky. In the story, there is a mouse named Ricky that is very lonely so he wants a friend to keep him company. Ricky has been getting bullied at school. There is also a robot. The robot is important because he helps Ricky get to school safe. You have to read the book to find out if Ricky stops getting bullied and if he gets a friend. Read read read! My favorite part is when the robot comes and saves the day from the lizard that tries to destroy the city. I think that the robot has a really good friend in Ricky. Ricky does too. He has a good friend to keep the bullies away for good. Also, there is an evil doctor that was planning to destroy the city so he can get his revenge on Ricky and the Mighty Robot. In the book, you see Ricky kick the evil doctor in the head. So the evil doctor zapped the Mighty Robot.

My favorite part is when the mighty Robot comes and saves the day from the huge lizard that tries to destroy the city. I think that the Robot has a good friend. Same for Ricky, he has a good friend to keep the bullies away for good. All of this is my favorite because i like Robots, but I would have liked it more if the robot was a little bit smaller so I can play soccer with it. I liked the cool moves used to defeat the robot and save the day like a hero. The lesson of this book is to look out for each other and to make sure that people are okay and not hurt.

I Recommend this book to people who like robots because robots are super cool. I like the book because of the robot and Ricky. Read the book and look at the super cool pictures to know what cool things you can see like the robot, or Ricky, or the evil doctor.