1 Horrible Harry and the Purple People

Horrible Harry and the Purple People

Written by Suzy Kline

Illustrated by Frank Remkiewicz

Reviewed by Shylah H. (age 8)

Horrible Harry and the Purple People

There is going to be a tea party in Harry’s classroom. Then Harry comes up with ‘Purple People?’ Mary, Harry’s enemy, thinks it’s just his silly imagination. Then Harry even drew some purple people on his ruler! Then he started saving people and their stuff! Harry even said he would show them one of the purple people at the tea party! Will Harry show one of the purple people at the tea party? Or will it be his silly imagination?

I like this book because Harry always has a bright imagination. For example, Harry made up the ‘Purple People’ he also drew a couple of them on his ruler! He also started saving people and their stuff! My favorite character is Harry. I think he is super funny. For example, Harry said to Mary, "Off with her head", I thought that was hilarious.

I would recommend this to people who like funny books with mysteries. For example, when harry was doing a project on the book “Alice in Wonderland”, he said to Mary “Off with her head!”, also it is a mystery because we don’t know whether the ‘Purple People’ are real or not!I also recommend people ages 7 to 12.

You won’t be sorry!