1 Goosebumps: Go Eat Worms!

Goosebumps: Go Eat Worms!

Written by R. L. Stine

Reviewed by Griffin B. (age 8)

Goosebumps:  Go Eat Worms!

Have you ever gotten that scary feeling inside? Well, this book will give you a scare just like the character Todd did in this book. Todd likes worms too much and something very bad happens to Todd because of Todd’s worms.

My favorite part was when Todd put worms in his sister’s bird project at the science fair and worms shot out of the birds mouth. It was my favorite because the people were all surprised and scared at the same time and it made me giggle when was reading and imagining the scene.

The main idea of the book is to never like things that are not important, more than other things such as people because you could lose friends. Todd was obsessed with worms and almost lost his friend. This means he spent too much time worrying about that.

I like this book because it is scary and a little funny.

I recommend this book for 8 and 9 year old kids. Why I recommend this book for 8 and 9 year kids is because scary and funny books usually entertain 8 and 9 year old children. I think most kids like to be a little scared but also have a good time reading it.