1 Fantastic Mr. Fox

Fantastic Mr. Fox

Reviewed by Kyle F. (age 8)

Fantastic Mr. Fox

I like this story because it's about Mr.Fox and his wife and their four children. They would always steal from three farmers, Boggis, this fat guy, Bunce, this little short guy that looks like a leprechaun, and this long and tall guy whose name is Bean. He never takes a bath. That's who Mr. Fox steals from. Those farmers tried to kill him because he would always steal from them. Mr. Fox came up with a plan to get some food for him and his family and for the other animals, too.

My favorite part is when they stole the chickens, because they have the chickens flapping in their hands. My favorite character was the rat that they met in the cellar. I liked him because he was kind of crazy and he was trying to guard his place under the ground. The pictures in the book were nice. They went along with the story pretty good. I liked the ones where they showed the holes made by the shovels and tractors.

I recommend this book because it is funny. I think that second graders and up could read this book.