Rainbow Magic The Night Fairies

Written by Daisy Meadows
Illustrated by Scholasic

Reviewed by Jazmin I. (age 8)

Do you like sleeping? If so, then you should read Sabrina the Sweet Dreams Fairy. Nothing is more magical than nighttime. But when Jack Frost takes Sabrinaís sweet dreams bag, people are starting to have nightmares. Will the dreams bag get returned to Sabrina? Will her friends have peaceful dreams again? The lesson of this book is donít take what is not yours. You should read this book so you can answer all my questions.

I thought this book was a very good book. Clearly my favorite part was when the fairies got the magic bag. The bag helps everyone with sleeping without nightmares. Obviously I loved the book because it gives great details. The author helps you picture what is happening in your mind. Donít get me started on the illustrations. The pictures were awesome! The illustrations are in black in white and they also help you to understand the story. For all these reasons, I think this is a great book.

I recommend girls to read Sabrina the Sweet Dreams Fairy. Girls would enjoy it if they like adventures and fairies. Something that might interest you is Sabrina tries to get her bag of dreams back from Jack Frost. Jack Frost is scared of the dark. Are you?

Jazmin I. is a student in Ms. Tierney's 3rd Grade Class
2015-2016