1 Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul

Written by Jeff Kinney

Reviewed by Quinn B. (age 9)

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul

If you won’t get car sick while reading, then I have the perfect book for you! Read Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul by Jeff Kinney.

First of all, the book is about a teenager named Greg that has to go on a road trip. He’s not thrilled about going, but his mom thinks will be a “bonding experience.” It turns out through meeting the pigs, experiencing some stinky socks and having to see hairy men, that his mom might be a bit wrong. Just a bit! Greg will have to be SUPERMAN to survive this crazy family trip.

My favorite part of the book is when Greg has to keep a pig. I love this because the pig eats and knocks over things! This reminds me of when we first got chickens. They were always fooling around. While reading this book, I felt sorry for Greg because of all of the crazy things that kept happening to him. I wondered what it would be like to be Greg. Also, this book is the newest in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. All of the books are really funny and have similar adventures and problems for Greg.

In conclusion, I recommend this book for ages 7-99! So until then, don’t get car sick! Instead, read this book!