Goosebumps- Say Cheese and Die-Again

Written by R.L. Stine

Reviewed by Eleanor H. (age 9)

This book is about a boy and his 2 friends that find an evil camera in a haunted house. He did a book report on it and got graded an F! If he didnít get his teacher to believe him and try to change his grade he wouldnít get the summer he wanted. Read this book to find out if he actually convinced his teacher to change his score.

I liked this book because I enjoy getting really terrified. Another reason I loved this book is because the book has no pictures but describes things very well. My favorite part is when Greg and his friend find a way to solve the problem that they accidently made with the evil camera. Also I think the characters are very smart because they solved a very bad problem they made with the evil camera. This reminds me of when I color a picture wrong with marker and I canít erase it. Also this book reminds me of the book, All Thatís Left is a Rotten Ghost, also by R.L. Stine. Both of the books are part of the Goosebumps Series. This book is my favorite!

I highly recommend this book for 3rd and 4th graders because it has some tricky words. You might want to read this book because itís a scary mystery. If you like frightening mysteries you should definitely read this book. This book has 115 pages in it.

Eleanor H. is a student in Mrs. Burnell/Mr. Tompkins' Third Grade Class
2012-2013