1 Warriors: Into the Wild

Warriors: Into the Wild

Written by Erin Hunter

Reviewed by E.A. (age 9)

Warriors: Into the Wild

Welcome to the world of warriors! When Rusty goes into the forest and meets Graypaw cat from ThunderClan, he has no idea what he has gotten himself into. Fighting other cats, hunting food and leaving his home and a lot more! He has to make a decision: live in a nice house and have plenty of food to eat but he can never go into the forest again or staying in the forest but he would have less food, fighting other cats and lot more! Read this book to find out what choice he makes.

My favorite part of the book is when Rusty has to battle against Brokenstar and ShadowClan because it was exciting and you have no idea what is coming next. I was surprised what Rusty did in his life like sneaking off not telling Bluestar (the leader of the Clan), not following the warrior code and a lot more. This book is special because it is part of a series and if you like this book you will like “Warriors: Fire and Ice” This book reminds me of “Charlotte’s Web” because all the animals talk.

I recommend this book to people who love drama, mysteries, action, adventure and if you love animals. I think people should read this book because you get a peek at the wild side of cats.