1 Junie B. Jones is Not a Crook

Junie B. Jones is Not a Crook

Written by Barbara Park

Illustrated by Brunkus, Denise

Reviewed by Annael B. (age 9)

This book is about Junie B's Granpa Miller who buys her some fluffy, black mittens and Grampa Miller bought them for no reason, but she did not focus on that. She showed everybody in school including Lucille, Grace and her boyfriend Ricardio. She also showed the teacher Mrs. and let her feel it on her face. So her class went to recess and Junie B felt so hot so she took off her attractive jacket and her mittens and put them by the tree. Then she played with her friends. When the whistle blew she went back to the tree but there was one problem "SOMONE STOLE MY MITTENS" she hollered "SOMEONE STOLE MY MITTENS, SOMEONE STOLE MY MITTENS ,SOMEONE STOLE MY MITTENS!" Junie B. went to tell her teacher. Her teacher Mrs. said go to the lost and found. Junie B. went to the lost and found; her mittens were not there. While she was on her way back to class Junie .B found a colorful pen. What does Junie B. do with the pen? To find out if she finds her mittens read the book.

I think the book was a great book and I really liked it because it was interesting. For example, when Junie B. said "finders keepers, losers sweepers." My favorite part was when Junie B. lost her mittens at the playground. This book reminds me of when I lost my pair of earrings and shoes but I figured out my sister took them. I like Junie B. because she is very funny with her words. She is always telling jokes.

I recommend this book to ages 6 through 18.