1 Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix

Written by J.K. Rowling

Illustrated by Mary Grandpre

Reviewed by Cody L. (age 11)

It’s Harry Potter’s fifth year at Hogwarts. During the book Harry uses magic he is not allowed to use outside of school. He is expelled and then brought back into Hogwarts. Sirius comes back and it ends with a gigantic climax that will keep you guessing what will happen next. So if you read the book you will find out.

When I read this book I thought this was the best book I ever read. I liked this book because I like fantasy books like Inkheart and the Harry Potter books. I like books that have magic in them. Another thing I liked about this book was I found a text to self connection when Sirius died because my uncle died a few years ago. I could understand Harry's feelings. It is also the last book in the series J.K Rowling wrote and with a great ending too. I felt interested as I read this book. It made me wonder what will happen next every time.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is a great book and I recommend you read this book. Since this book is a fantasy, people interested in fantasy would love this book. One thing readers might like is the setting because the setting takes place in a castle full of magic and wonder. That’s why you should read this book.