1 Geronimo Stilton: Karate Mouse

Geronimo Stilton: Karate Mouse

Written by Geronimo Stilton

Reviewed by Nico V. (age 8)

Geronimo Stilton: Karate Mouse

“Isn’t this supposed to be a nice day?” Geronimo said, “It is not a nice day.” Why is Geronimo scared? He has to compete in a karate tournament in one week! This book is about a huge karate tournament. Geronimo is a book mouse and he has one week to get ready to compete. Geronimo Stilton is so funny. He is a clumsy fighter. He is a drama wizard. He will make you laugh out loud. He is more comfortable being a book mouse than a karate mouse. He must be out of his mind! Can he be a master? You will have to read this book to find out if he wins the championship.

This action packed adventure book is number 40 in the series. My favorite part is when Geronimo is so tired that he falls asleep in Bruce’s office-house, because he woke so early. He is so funny. He freaks out so much. He freaks out so much that Shorty Tao (Bruce’s cousin) has to pinch him. I love these books the illustrations are so easy to understand and they make reading more fun. I also love the way the book is written with wiggly, woggle words, crazy fonts of different sizes, and beautiful colors.

I recommend this book to people who love funny and hysterical situations and Stilton fans ages 6-100 years old. You are never too old to have a good laugh.