1 The Hardy Boys: The House on the Cliff

The Hardy Boys: The House on the Cliff

Written by Franklin Dixon

Illustrated by None

Reviewed by Jackson J. (age 8)

The Hardy Boys:  The House on the Cliff

This story is about smugglers stealing rare drugs from state to state. The Hardy Boys find their hideout in an old cave. They stop them right before they go to the next state. They also figure out that the smugglers are holding a prisoner on a boat called the Marco Polo. In the end the Hardy Boys take the smugglers to jail. I liked this book because it had a lot of action. But I didn’t like it because the author didn’t get you into the book. In the end of the book a smuggler named Ali Singh changes because he gets sad when he starts talking about how bad he was treated in his life. This book is like other books I’ve read because it has a lot of action and I read a lot of action books. This book is part of the Hardy Boys series. I would recommend this book because of the action. I think anybody could like this book because it was a mystery book, and because most people like mysteries. I think the middle of the book is what most people would like best because the mystery was not solved yet and there were a lot of exiting moments.