1 Lewis and Clark ... and Jodie, Freddi, and Samantha

Lewis and Clark ... and Jodie, Freddi, and Samantha

Written by Jennifer Frantz

Reviewed by Kyler M. (age 9)

One day three girls (Jodie, Samantha, and Freddi) said they were from the past saying, “Don’t spill marshmallow on the book!” Then they lost the book and the backpack. They then saw Lewis and Clark. The girls saw a bear. The bear had the book that was stuck in its behind. So Clark tried to shoot the bear with his rifle. He missed it by an inch. So Clark said, “dang missed”. So then Clark said he’d be back. Then they saw Lewis and stayed with him. Then they met Sacagawea they said they would help them get away. They traveled off with Lewis and Clark to the mountains. Read this book to find out if they ever get back to their own time.

I thought this book was interesting and fun. I liked it because it would tell us maybe at the end if they survive. My favorite part was when Lewis and Clark saved the three girls. The characters I liked best were Lewis and Clark because they were the best men ever. They survived North Dakota winters just like I do!

I think you should be at least 8 year old to read this book. Younger kids would have a hard time with the words.