1 Amelia Bedelia

Amelia Bedelia

Written by Peggy Parish

Illustrated by Fritz Siebel

Reviewed by Alexa P. (age 7)

Amelia Bedelia

Do you like books that are funny? Amelia Bedelia is a lady who cleans people's houses. One day, Amelia Bedelia was going to Mr. and Mrs. Rodgers' house to clean. Mrs. Rodgers loves to be fancy and Mr. Rodgers loves to be handsome. The main problem is when Amelia Bedelia mixes everything up. You will have to read the book to find out. Do you think Amelia Bedelia will get fired or will she keep her job? You will have to read Amelia Bedelia to find out.

I loved this book because Amelia Bedelia is unique. It is fun to see the way she thinks of stuff the way she does. My favorite part was when Amedlia Bedelia dressed the chicken. It was funny because she literally put clothes on the chicken and that is really absurd. When I make horrible mistakes, I don't want to get in trouble. I wonder what Amelia Bedelia feels when she mixes things up. But I think Amelia Bedelia is happy because she thinks she gets it right all the time.

If you like entertaining books, you would like Amelia Bedelia. Because it has a lot of funny parts. If you are on an annoying subway ride, just grab this entertaining book!