1 Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Written by Georgia Byng

Reviewed by Magee S. (age 10)

Do you know how to hypnotize someone? Molly Moon sure does. Molly is a poor orphan who gets picked on, teased, and other unkind things. One day she finds a book about hypnotism and her life totally changes. To find out what happens next go out and get this book!

I like this book because Molly is unique. She is always up and going and that makes me want to be her. Molly changed when her best friend Rocky moved away. She was not herself since Rocky was not there. It was like she became a completely different person. She was more afraid of the mean girl Rocky used to protect her from. This book is both serious and funny. This book is special because it has a different subject than most books. I enjoyed reading about hypnotism because it is a very rare and unique topic, and I want to read the next book in the Molly Moon series. This is the first one of many. All of the other books are related around hypnotism, Like Molly Moon's Hypnotic Time Travel and Molly Moon, Mickey Minus and The Mind Machine!

I recommend this book to ages 10-14. It is a hard book and younger readers might not understand the concept of hypnotism. This book will really pull you in!